As the dietitian for Bezgluten I’ve been asked to come up with a few yummy recipes using their products. I do love my job 😉
I don’t usually use packet cake mixes, but actually this one I really liked – it contains all the flours, baking powder, gums and starches but doesn’t have the sugar pre-added. This meant I was able to play around and make a healthier version than the one on the box.
So here is my version:
Bezgluten Banana cake Mix
100ml natural yoghurt
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 3.
- Finely chop the bananas, walnuts and dates, mix with the sugar.
- Add the eggs, mix well, then add the flour and combine.
- Add the Bezgluten flour mixture and stir.
- Finally add the yoghurt which should loosen the consistency.
- Pour into a well greased and lined loaf tin and bake for 40-50 minutes at Gas Mark 3.