This week is excitingly the very first Dietitians week. Departments and dietitians all around the country and some internationally will be putting on events, stands, talks, blog posts and generally shouting about dietitians, nutrition and food!
Being a small freelancer I’m not putting on an event but will be sharing some blog posts and taking part in the twitter chats that are happening. I love chatting to others about nutrition and find these twitter chats fantastic for sharing knowledge, asking questions, sharing information with other dietitians, staying up to date with the research and getting top tips on resources and recipes.
So if you can… pop on by, just search for the hastag #RDUK on twitter (or I use tweetchat). You can join in the chat or just read the tweets.
Follow: @RDUK and @dietitiansweek as well as me @dietitianuk.
DIETITIAN TWITTER CHATS
Search for #RDUK
- Monday 1-2pm Meat Free Monday
- Tuesday 8-9pm The Big Fat Debate
- Wednesday 11th June 1-3pm Ask a Dietitian session #Askadietitian
- Thursday 12th June 8-9pm Nutrition Secrets
- Friday 13th June 1-3pm Ask a Dietitian session #Askadietitian