I’m delighted to be taking part in a Google Hangout with 2 other nutritionists Juliette Kellow and Brigid McKevith. We will be talking all things breakfast. Join us on Tuesday 5th August at 7pm at http://goo.gl/d3zOUH for an online event focused on breakfast and breakfast swaps.
Date/Time: Tuesday 5th August at 7pm
Topic: Breakfast – its role in health and improving breakfast choices
Google Hangout link: http://goo.gl/d3zOUH
Some of what will be covered:
- Why is eating breakfast important?
- What are the health benefits of breakfast?
- What are the best breakfast options to have on the go?
- How can we help our patients choose better breakfasts?
- What should we be recommending for breakfast?
This will also be an opportunity to get your questions into the experts. So please do send any questions over before or during the event.
If you cannot make the live Hangout then do not worry as you will be able to watch it after the event too.