The Flexible Eating Course
The Flexible Eating Course is for you if:
– You have been in a cycle of dieting and want to make lasting change.
– You know your relationship with food needs some TLC.
– You want to change your health behaviours and not just focus on weight.
– You don’t want to restrict your eating but enjoy it.
-You are ready to devote some time to going deeper into why you eat the way you do.
– You do not have an active eating disorder.
The course is delivered as a series of webinars, with downloadable resources. No need to be there live as it is all pre-recorded.
Each webinar lasts around 30 mins but please allow 1-2 hours homework time per week.
If you have always wanted to work on restoring your relationship with food then the Flexible Eating Course is a great place to start. Priya is a specialist dietitian with oodles of experience in the field of disordered eating and eating disorders.
– What to have on your plate and how to plan.
– Busting food rules.
– Finding your hunger signals.
– Ditching diet culture.
– Embracing your body as it is right now.
– Feelings and Food.
– Gratefulness Challenge.
– Simple ways to Meditate.
However if you are currently suffering from an eating disorder this course is not suitable for you, but please seek out 1-1 support or book a 1-1 consultation with Priya instead.
START DATE: ANYTIME.
Terms and Conditions:
No refunds will be available after payment is made. The course information will be available on a week to week basis.