This is for you if:
– You have been in a cycle of dieting and want to make lasting change.
– You know your relationship with food needs some TLC.
– You want to change your health behaviours and not just focus on weight.
– You don’t want to restrict your eating but enjoy it.
-You are ready to devote some time to going deeper into why you eat the way you do.
– You do not have an active eating disorder.
The course will be delivered as a series of webinars, with downloadable resources. No need to be there live as it will all be pre-recorded but a series of live Q&A sessions will be provided in a private facebook group.
Each webinar will last around 30 mins but please allow 1-2 hours homework time per week plus daily reflections.
Priya will be on hand for support and guidance throughout the 6 weeks with all discussions on the facebook group.
If you have always wanted to work on restoring your relationship with food then this is a great place to start. Priya is a specialist dietitian with oodles of experience in the field of disordered eating and eating diorders.
However if you are currently suffering from an eating disorder this course is not suitable for you, please seek out 1-1 support or book a 1-1 consultation with Priya instead.
– What to have on your plate and how to plan.
– Busting food rules.
– Finding your hunger signals.
– Ditching diet culture.
– Embracing your body as it is right now.
– Feelings and Food.
– Gratefullness Challenge.
– Simple ways to Meditate.
START DATE 28th February 2022.
Terms and Conditions:
No refunds will be available after payment is made. The course information will be available on a week to week basis.